Joint Pain is a common complaint for many. It can be a result of injury or illness, but whichever the cause the resulting inflammation triggers pain. Find Related Information Here.
The body releases enzymes to the affected area. We get enzymes in two ways, by making them or ingesting them. If neither of these is sufficient then we can supplement our enzymes with Heal N Soothe.
Heal N Soothe is a complex of 10 natural ingredients that we would normally get through a healthy diet.
- Vitamin E
Found richly in healthy fats like nuts, fish, and avocados, this ingredient has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used for centuries to reduce oxidative stress.
- Systemic Enzyme Blend. This complex blend of enzymes is best known for digestive and anti-inflammatory effects. These proteases break down proteins and peptides like fibrin. Fibrin is a component of joint stiffness and can impede healthy blood flow.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex. Bioflavonoids combined with the vitamin C in citrus create a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help fight infections, viruses, and inflammation. They are believed to suppress dangerous cell formation in some chronic diseases.
- Rutin. A bioflavonoid found primarily in apples. This ingredient is related to Quercetin and is used to strengthen blood vessels and increase blood flow.
- Boswellia Serrata. More commonly known as Frankincense, this ingredient has been used for centuries as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory.
- Ginger Root. More than an ingredient, this rhizome has been used for digestive health and believed to reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- Mojave Yucca. Another root to treat inflammation, but also boosts the immune system.
- Turmeric is an ancient anti-inflammatory, this yellow ingredient also contains antioxidant properties.
- Devil’s Claw. In Greek known as the Hook Plant, this ingredient is like Turmeric in its anti-inflammatory is used in combination with Bromelain to treat arthritic conditions.
- L-Glutathione. Made in the liver from amino acids, L-Glutathione is in every cell in the body reducing cellular damage.
Purchased separately, this blend would be expensive, and the correct ratios would need to be obtained to receive the benefits. Heal N Soothe provided the convenience of a complex of the world’s best known alternative treatments for joint pain.